- In my home the children will have access to indoor and outdoor play throughout the year. I have a dedicated room to use especially for more messy play, which leads out to the garden. We will utilise both the patio areas of the garden as well as the more natural grassed garden, incorporating physical play, nature study and gardening.
- I will only be taking a maximum of 3 children at any one time, so my setting will be small, welcoming and nurturing.
- I am a great believer that children learn best when they are fully engaged, so I will be providing activities that follow individual children’s interests always ensuring that each child develops and learns at an age appropriate level. Children learn best when they discover for themselves so I will be providing heuristic play and loose parts for children to explore and investigate daily
- We live in a beautiful part of the world, so I intend to be out and about regularly, visiting places that will enhance the children’s learning and development. We will go to parks, beaches, woods, gardens and streams – what better way to learn about our local environment and the wider world?
- I will also be visiting local libraries, museums and anywhere else that enriches the children’s experiences. Trips out will be limited currently due to the Covid-19 restrictions and will be reintroduced as and when guidelines allow. Any trip or visit will always be risk assessed and only be done if felt safe.
Days and Hours
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
If you need an earlier drop off or later pick up, please do contact me as I may be able to accommodate you.